Duration of contract:
One year (with possibility of extension based on performance and funds availability)
Full time position (%FTE):
Full-time (100% FTE)
Ho Chi Minh City
Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care service delivery, technical assistance, advocacy and research.
In collaboration with the National TB Control Program (NTP) and other local and international partners, we are building a comprehensive TB program across multiple cities in Viet Nam. In the short term, we are aiming to 1) increase TB detection and treatment in key populations, such as household contacts, children and people visiting private healthcare providers; 2) provide social protection and adherence monitoring options to improve TB treatment outcomes; and 3) scale up TB infection screening and treatment services. We hope these efforts will lead to declines in Viet Nam’s TB burden over the medium and long term.
Our organization is growing quickly and we are searching for highly qualified and motivated candidates for two M&E Officer positions. One position will support a project which is working with private pharmacies, doctors, clinics and hospitals to improve TB diagnosis and treatment. The second position will support a project which is introducing new diagnostics and patient-friendly medication for drug-resistant TB. For additional information please refer to www.tbhelp.org.
- Maintain and optimize electronic data collection tools and their codebooks
- Train program/field teams on data collection and reporting SOPs
- Assess the quality and clean project data
- Produce weekly reports and data visualizations for program/field teams
- Support quarterly/annual donor reporting
- Facilitate operational research studies
- Other activities requested by FIT management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability multi-task
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience working on health programs or health research, particularly for TB
- Proficient in MS Access and Power BI (training in these platforms will be provided after recruitment)
- A Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, preventive medicine epidemiology, biostatistics/statistics, economics, or related fields, and at least one year of relevant work experience is required
- A Master’s degree in epidemiology, biostatistics/statistics, economics, or related discipline may substitute for the one year of work experience
Fluency in Vietnamese and English (both written and verbal) is required.
Applications should include:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of degree certificate(s) / diploma(s)
- Two (2) reference contact (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
How to submit an application:
- By e-mail to HR@tbhelp.org
- Subject ‘Application for M&E Officer in HCMC’
- No later than 28 February 2022
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Full benefits will be included in the compensation package.
All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer.