Duration of contract:
01 year (with possibility of extension based on performance and funds availability)
Full time position (%FTE):
Part-time (50% FTE, 20 hours per week)
Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care service delivery, technical assistance, advocacy and research.In collaboration with the National TB Control Program (NTP) and other partners, we are implementing innovative TB projects across 18 provinces of Viet Nam. Our work aims to 1) increase TB detection and treatment in key populations; 2) provide social support and adherence monitoring to improve TB treatment outcomes; and 3) scale-up preventive TB treatments.
For additional information please visit www.tbhelp.org.
- Entry data from paper forms into the electronic data system;
- Assist in organizing, updating, maintaining and tracking the data entry and database;
- Support the M&E team in training the program/field team on standard operating procedures (SOPs) for data collection and reporting;
- Support the M&E team, program/field teams in preparing relevant reports as required by the project or sponsors;
- Assist in data cleaning and verification according to the list collected by the field team;
- Support the M&E team to calculate and check the incentives according to the work results;
- Support the field team to implement field activities;
- Perform other related duties as required by the manager.
- College degree or higher
- Experience in data entry on electronic data systems
- Good communication skills
- Good working attitude, dynamic and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Willing to learn
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, email and other basic computer skills
Applications should include:
- A cover letter written in English
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) reference contact (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
How to submit an application:
- By e-mail to HR@tbhelp.org
- Subject ‘Application for Data Entry Clerk in HN’
- No later than 31 January 2023
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Full benefits will be included in the compensation package.
All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer.